CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

HSN big day tomorrow!!
Tomorrow's the big day! I am on HSN with 3 new kits! I was really excited to see that they are already available online on HSN.com! I am so excited!!! We created very limited quantities of these kits and when they are sold out we won't be reprinting them, so snap them up now!   If you don't want to wait until Tuesday when I am presenting on air you can get them now. yay for internet shopping!




Here are my air times if you are able to tune in to watch. If you don't have HSN on your TV you can watch live online!

7:40am-ish  EST Swellsville Card Kit 
5:40pm-ish EST Swellsville Card Kit  again
5:50pm-ish EST Whimsical Woodworks Kit 
6pm-ish ESTPop art Stickers a go-go

And a few preview videos that I created of each kit:










 
These times could change. I'll post last minute time changes to twitter and facebook. But don't worry if you miss it, all videos will be posted to HSN.com and you'll the kits are already available to purchase on HSN.com right now!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Good luck Claudine!!! Have fun:)))
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC