CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

online workshop starts Monday!
Just a quick update! I have a 3 day online workshop that I am teaching with Scrap in Style TV. It's now available for purchase - only $12! WOW! Class starts this Monday Nov 17th and will run for 3 days. There will also be an hour long chat for questions and I will be answering questions during the 3 days. All class participants will receive a downloadable PDF so they can work at their own pace.

Here's the class description:

In this 3 day online workshop you'll create along side Claudine while she shows you her latest tips and tricks with her new Claudine Hellmuth Studio product line. You'll learn 9 easy techniques, such as how to glue with gel medium, image transfers, creating custom backgrounds, and more that you can use to enhance any scrapbook, paper craft, altered art or collage project!

Click here to see the project preview or to sign up!

EDITED Wednesday 11:55am:
I see some of you have questions! Please check the comments to this post because I am answering them there!

EDITED Wednesday 2:40PM: Just a note to those of you who have never taken an online class before or might not be sure how it works. You don't have to actually be online at your computer during the class. By signing up for the class you will then be able to download the class and work on it at your convenience. I will be giving the classes Monday - Wed and answering questions during that time + the one hour chat on Tuesday night -- but you can be online at anytime!

All of the supplies are probably ones you already have in your craft room, and you can gather the supplies once you see how the class is going. I will also have printables for you download an start using right away!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Claudine, 6 of us want to sign up for the class, never have done online classes before. Do we need to have our own supplies?
Thanks!
 
Awesome! I just signed up!!! Now I just need to find some sticky back canvases!!!
 
Hi,
I would be interested in your online class, but what do you need for the class ?! Can you post a list of what's required ?

I would have to rush to get your products, unless you allow for substitutes.
Or, do students watch you and then try it later if they don't have everything ? Will you be offering the class again later ? Thanks so much. Love your work.
 
hi everyone! you will need your own supplies. You don't have to *have* the Claudine Hellmuth Studio stuff because I know time is short! SIStv is selling a kit for the class or you can purchase that after the class if you like!

Most of the items you will be able to already have in your craft room, masking tape, paper, paint brushes etc.

You can also take the class then download all the PDFs and follow along later at your own pace, it doesn't have to all be done Monday- Wed :)

let me know if you have any other questions!
 
Yippee. This is so great. An online class. I can hardly wait to get started. I will spend the weekend getting everything ready. And its so great to start on Monday night... a great way to chase away those football blues!
 
I'm in!

I am so excited! All for $13 what a great deal!

Jenna
 
Hi, I just found out about the online class. I've never taken an online class. Can I still pay and follow along with the PDF file?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC