CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

red rock country here i come!
I'll be headed off early, crazy early (4:30am) in the morning to catch a flight to Arizona I'll meet up with my Mom in the Phoenix airport and then we'll head to Sedona for my 4 day workshop at the Sedona Arts Center! I haven't seen my Mom since August so I am super excited for this trip!

This is my first time where I have shipped everything in advance and I am bringing nothing but my carry on case. So far I am really liking this method. Two weeks ago, I packed everything up and shipped it off, whereas normally the night before I leave to teach I am racing around packing everything. This feels oddly relaxed. All I have to do is pack my clothes! And now with the airlines charging for even the first bag that you check it won't even cost me much more than it would to fly with all this stuff. We'll see how it works out shipping everything back! Maybe next year I'll do this for all my trips!

I was so annoyed, UsAir wouldn't let me select seats when I booked my flights, so I checked in this morning and paid extra for a window seat because there are no aisle seats left. Only 2 window seats and the rest were all middle seats. gasp! 5 hours with a middle seat, no way! I am hoping I might be able to get an aisle seat once I get to the airport tomorrow.

Today I have been racing around sending out emails, tying up lose ends. A trip to the Post office and lots of laundry. I still need to throw some clothes into my suitcase and then download some this American Life Episodes to my ipod.

I'll try to blog from the road, but after teaching each day I'll be enjoying much needed time with my Mom. I will be
updating my Twitter from my cell phone. Follow my trip via Twitter here. Or in the sidebar right here on my blog!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
Hope you have a great trip! Looking forward to hearing about everything!
La Donna
http://ladonnawelter.blogspot.com
 
safe trip!
 
Hi!

I am Reneese Mackey and I would like to express my interest in using your blog/site in promoting the services my client offers. My client extends state-of-the-art printing services with the use of modern production facilities and only the best in web technology. They offer various options in creating business cards and postcards as well as mailing services that may help maximize a company or group’s marketing potentials.

I believe that your blog/site is perfectly suited for advertising our website and services. Therefore, I would like to find out if you would allow me to place an ad on your website. If you're interested, please reply with your full name and complete URL address of your domain to my email(reneese.mackey777@gmail.com) so that I can fill you in with the details.

I will wait for your positive response soon so that I can start supporting your fantastic site/blog. I am also very eager to play on your audience’s curiosity and find out just how interested they will be in the services offered by my client.


Warm regards,

Reneese Mackey
 
Have a great time. Look forward to hearing all about it. And enjoy the time you have with your mom!
 
enjoy your trip to sedona! i'm sure that your mom is just as excited as you are...have a great time!
 
Hi Claudine,

I'm at work right now and just want to cry. I wanted to go to your 4 day workshop so badly. I love the picture of the Sedona Arts Center. I sent up a little prayer that somehow, I'd be able to go:( I'm so sad. I'm going to go next year. Plus, I'm going to have a week at a great spa, no matter what!

Well, back to my designs. At least I love, love, love them. Wish I were there. Have fun with your mom:)
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
hoping you have a blast with your mom and teaching in such a beautiful spot! (what's up with the weird/inapprop/spammy letter-comment up there? Bad form! Just returned from a restaurant where we all were forced to listen to a woman's cell rant about her declining portfolio...Ack!) Anyway, before I start to sound like one of them........just wishing you a bit of fun, Claudine! xoC
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC