CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

2008 workshops
I am still recovering from CHA. It has been so hard to wake up and feel alert. I spent most of today in my PJs preparing things for my workshop I am teaching next week in Bonita Springs. Speaking of workshops, I have only a handful this year so sign up early while spaces are still available!

Here's my workshop schedule as it stands right now: I'll be in Bonita Springs next week (sold out), then after that it's off to Donna Downey's amazing Inspired Event in April in NC where I'll be teaching with Kal and Christina and other inspiring ladies! Then I'll head onto Alpena Michigan in May and then Sedona AZ in October! Check my workshop page on my web site for more details.

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Wow what a busy busy girl you are! That show looks like so much fun I would love to go!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC