CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

Craft & Hobby Association convention
I am getting ready to head to The Craft and Hobby Association convention this Friday in Anaheim CA. I thought I would post my schedule in case any of you will be there! I would love for you to stop by and say hi!! Please, please stop by! I hate demoing when I am all by myself :)

Sunday Feb 10th
9am-12:00pm - Ranger Industries Booth - demoing mixed media backgrounds & a new transfer tech that I invented just this week!!
12:30 - 1pm - OTT Lite booth - When Creativity Knocks filming
1:30-3:00pm - F + W publications - book signing and demo ONE FREE book to each person. LIMITED quantities!

Monday Feb 11th
9am-12:30pm - Ranger Industries Booth - demoing beeswax collage
3pm-4:30pm - F + W publications - book signing and demo ONE FREE book to each person. LIMITED quantities!

Tuesday Feb 12th
9am-12:30pm - Ranger Industries Booth - demoing mixed media backgrounds & a new transfer technique
4:30-5:30pm - F + W publications - book signing and demo ONE FREE book to each person. LIMITED quantities!

Hope to see you there!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Wish I could be there! Sounds like something I would love. Hey, when you get a free moment, could you let me know who the company is that you send your artwork to be made into cards? I need to contact them, and I think I deleted their e-mail confirmation.
 
We will see you there!
 
I'll be looking for you and can't wait to see your new transfer technique.
 
Have a great time! I went to CHA in July as a designer- I was overwhelmed! Not returning this time.
eBeth
 
Looking forward to seeing you! And~I FINALLY can give you a fun memento...which I should have mailed to you long ago!
~Karen Dinino
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC