CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

i'm a dizzy dame
Today was one of those days where you have lots of plans to get things done but they don't pan out.

I wound up with mild vertigo for the better part of the day, so it was difficult to do artwork. I managed to pack up some orders instead and do remedial tasks that wouldn't be effected by my dizziness. But of course I feel guilty for not getting much work done. I hope this doesn't go on through tomorrow.

P.S. thanks to all who have emailed about Bernie and her husband. I have posted another update to her blog. I know they appreciate all of your thoughts, prayers and messages of support.
COMMENTS:
Hi Claudine - I've been lurking here, enjoying the blog. I'm a collage/assemblage artist and photographer. However, my day job for the last 17 years has been as a massage therapist. There is a very gentle, effective modality called CranioSacral therapy is very affecive with vertigo. If you google craniosacral & orlando, you should be able to find practioners. Ask around, the best referral is through someone you know. Good luck!
 
When I had vertigo a few months ago, I tried the thing that always work for my husband. Just takes a few minutes. Take a look at the Epley maneuver and next time see if it works for you!
http://www.dizziness-and-balance.com/
disorders/bppv/bppv.html

(I put the url on two lines, because it looked in preview like it couldn't be read on one long line)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC