CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

text changes everything


Playing around with some of the old books I got from Manto Fev and picking out parts of sentences to inspire artwork. I love using text to change the context of an artwork. Here's a few I found, see what you can do with them!

Otherwise, working on various projects to get stuff done, commissions , filling orders for sketches and such.

Also, took Toby to the vet today, he was not happy! Here's "Little T" as a paper doll project I did recently for Lark Books', Artful Paper Doll book. Doesn't he look cute!!!??

Paul's making Rice Krispie treats so time to go eat them! yum!

COMMENTS:
I think I might be inspired to create something with the phrase "the wickedest girls in the school"... not sure why. I certainly wasn't one of them!

manto fev is the best!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC